Porto, Portugal

Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis


"Times change, and we change with them"



Helloooo my beautiful people or should I say Olá meus amores. Well, where should I start?! A lot has changed since my last post, that's why I chose that title. 
First of all, as you can see in the picture, I cut my hair short. Big change. Good change. It was needed. I like it better short. What do you think? Yay or nay? The only part I don't like about short hair, is the fact that I can't braid my hair so easy anymore. 
Now to the biggest change. I MOVED TO PORTO. I came to attend university. Currently I'm in Universidade Portucalense UPT. It's being a great experience. I have much more responsibilities, like cooking my own food everyday, doing my own laundry, etc., literally everything. But of course all of this won't stop me to discover more about Porto. Maybe in the future, I'll show you more about the city or about my lifestyle here. Stay tuned! 

Last but not least, an outfit about when I was in Luxembourg. This was some days before I came. Luxembourg welcomed already the autumn weather. My highlight of this outfit? Definitely my shoes. Love at first sight of course. The metallic color is very popular at the moment and I couldn't resist to those beauties.









Oversized Denim Jacket - Pull&Bear
Top - H&M
High Waist Black Jeans - Bershka
Shoes - Stradivarius
Backpack - Mango

I hope you enjoyed reading this and that you will continue to read my future posts. I also want to apologize for my long absence, but I had a lot going on those last months. I hope that I'll find more time now to write for you! 
Much love, CC.