MTV EMA LOOKS





Hey people, 

Everybody knows that Sunday were the MTV EMA 2014 in Scotland, Glasgow!  I was just one of millions of people who watched it and loveeeeeed it!!

People who know me, know that i love fashion. And for that reason I'll show you my favorite looks on the red carpet of the EMA. (Most pictures taken by Getty Images)





Alicia Keys

Alesha Dixon





Jourdan Dunn
Jourdan Dunn


Emelie Sandé
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj
Laura Whitmore
Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj









Ariana Grande

Those are my favorite outfits and I would wear them if had the opportunity to.  My favorites of my favorites are the one of Alesha Dixon and Emelie Sandé! They just look relax and easy to wear. Those are looks that we can actually wear on a normal night out with friends.

Thank you for reading my blog! xoxo

C.

Comments