Luxembourg City



Hola people, today's post is about my night yesterday. So yesterday I went out for dinner with friends in town. We went to a restaurant named "Mama Loves You". I loved it. I show you a picture of what I ate! 


It's a Cesar Burger with french fries an mayonnaise. I don't know if you can ever imagine how good it was! I just love food so much, I could marry food, haha!

At the restaurant there where some quotes hanging around, it's funny. This is a quote, that some people should really think about and even maybe do some of the thins that are said.


For the people who aren't from Luxembourg, I have a picture of our train station by night. It's so beautiful by night with all the lights. Luxembourg is a really small country but it has it's own beauty and finally it's my real home. Sometimes I feel I don't belong here, what is true. But it's my home, it's where I'm born and where I have my friends and a part of my family. A big part of my heart belongs to Luxembourg but an even bigger part belongs to the rest of the world.



           


I hope you liked the post and that you'll share it with your friends. See you next time! xoxo

C.


Comments

  1. Geseit iwwer gudd aus! Wou genau ass deen Restaurant? x Stephanie H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Et ass no beim Atelier oder suguer nierwendrun:) et ass wieklech mega gudd! :*

      Delete

Post a Comment