SIMPLE THINGS


Hey  fashionlovers, 
Today's outfit is according to the motto: Less is More.

I admire very simple outfits because they look very natural. I think if you can dress simple and natural you show a little mystery. You know the little black dress or just a normal jeans with a normal t-shirt with your messy hair and sneakers. For me those simplicities are beauty. The moment when you see someone who is dressed simple and you just keep looking because there is much more to look than someone who has put accessories over accessories and colors over colors. I like seeing people with messy hair, they never look the same. My messy hair just looks hilarious good when I'm at home. It's always like that (haha). 




Now to the outfit of the pictures. I have a high wasted DRDENIMJEANSMAKERS Jeans with a black MOTEL Crop Top. At the moment I just wear high wasted jeans, I think they look better than the low wasted. You can wear them very differently. One time with a crop top, another time with a long t-shirt, another time with a normal t-shirt but you put it in the jeans. There're so many different ways to use a high wasted jeans. The jeans and the top are pieces from a "Street Fashion Concept Store" in Luxembourg named EXTRABOLD, one of my favourite stores. I'll put the link below. To complete the look I wore grey Nike Air Force, which are my favorite sneakers at the moment. 

EXTRABOLD STORE : http://extrabold.eu




Thank you for reading it. I hope you all liked it and that I can count on you for the next time! 

KEEP IT SIMPLE

C.

Comments