WANDERLUST


My mood the last few months.

I don't know if there's anyone out there who understands me. I have that desire to leave here and finally live. At the moment I just have the feeling I'm existing and not living. 
Do you know that feeling you don't belong somewhere? I feel like this. It's just that you've been too long at just one place.
I really can't wait one day taking a bag and some good friends and just leave without a destination. I want to see the most beautiful places in the world. I want to know the feeling while I'm swimming in an infinity pool somewhere in Thailand or Indonesia. I want to swim in clear blue water. I want to swim somewhere's a waterfall. I want to taste their food. I want to see the most amazing landscapes. I want to party. I want to know new people, different people. I simply want to enjoy my life.
Don't you have a list with different destinations on it? And your dream is to actually realize the list. But for real. Not just saying it for saying. And thinking if you won't do it; there will be something missing in your life. Missing a sort of knowledge and wisdom about how life is. I believe it's just by travelling, getting in touch with new people and knowing new cultures that you'll know who you really are. You'll know different facets of you. Facets you never dreamed of. I want to know that feeling of being myself and be satisfied with it. 
You can't lose a single thing by travelling. When you'll be older, you'll have so much to tell. You can tell your adventures to your children. You can even keep some of them as a secret. Just you'll know how it felt like at that moment. You'll keep some people in a special place in your heart because distance means nothing when someone is important to you.
I hope my dreams come true and yours too! 
Here below I put some amazing pictures taken by different people while they travel the world! 








These pictures are from: João Cajuda - FB: https://www.facebook.com/Cajuda.pt                                                                                                                                         IG: joaocajuda
                                                                  Blog: http://www.joaocajuda.com/






Pictures by different people and posted on IG by beautifuldestinations

And after seeing those pictures, don't tell me you don't want to travel.



Comments