MY MARINE BLUE

Aloha people! 


I finally decided after a long time to post again. Too busy those last times..

But here I am again just for you !!


Today's post is about my outfit of Friday night.




April the 17th was Ladies night at M Club and who was there? Meeeeeeeeee! 

I wore a PULL&BEAR jumpsuit which I bought last year in Brussels. I like it because it's so simple and backless. I have a picture of the backless side just below. The color of it is a dark marine blue. Dark is always good. To combine I wore my ZARA high heels with laces. As accessories I have my gold CASIO watch and black and gold earrings from CLAIRE'S. On the lips I have the SEPHORA Outrageous Rouge Extreme Liquid Lipstick number 7. 
As you can see I kept my outfit very simple and not too colored .


Here's a picture of me from behind. The backless part is remarkable because of the "V"- form and those little stripes. I think the back of the jumpsuit turns it very classy. 



This picture is a little blurred but I like it anyways. Not all pictures have to be high quality and perfect. No picture can measure the quality of a smile! 

Thank you for reading this. Share it with your friends if you like to! 
Love you all xx

Comments

  1. Great jumpsuit, hope the night was memorable!

    http://fashion-dew.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment