LONDON 2K15

Heey beautiful people,

Today's post is about my trip to London with some friends! Hope you enjoy it!

Sooo some weeks ago, I went to London by bus and we took the ferry at Calais. I've never taken a ferry before. I was very surprised about the size of the ship! It was so enormous that sometimes we didn't find the places we wanted to go to. It's so beautiful to go outside of the ship and look at the ocean. It seemed like I could go anywhere in the world. But I just went to London hahaha.

The first day was a little bit stressed because there was a lot of traffic. When we arrived we just let our baggage in the hotel and went straight to a pub in Covent Garden named MARQUESS OF ANGLESEY. I just recommend it! It was delicious! Here's my dinner of that day! 


Afterwards we went to the musical and watched 'Mamma Mia!'. It was great! They had such an amazing voice. And it was funny too! 

The next day, we got up early and took a walk in Hyde Park. We didn't expect it as big as it is! But a very beautiful park with a big lake.




We visited then the Science Museum of London. Something more I didn't expect as big! There were I don't know how many floors! And in every floor something else was exposed. There was one I found it very interesting. It was about who you are and find out who you are by making some tests.




After our visit to the museum we went shoooooooooooooopping! OXFORD STREET. Everything said. But it's so expensive!! I could cry remembering the prices I saw there. But of course I bought some pieces there! Not much but beautiful unique pieces.

The next day we went to the Tower of London. It's a very beautiful castle situated between the old an the new city. 



For lunch we went to Starbucks. I just ate a bacon sandwich which was delicious! The thing with my name was quiet funny. They called me Kerena but my friends read Keven2. So it's up to you to chose my new name!





In the afternoon we went to the London Dungeon. If you like scary stories or getting scared, it's perfect for you! It was so fun! Pure adrenaline! I was just a bit disappointed at the end. I thought at the end would come something reaaaaaaally scary where you would shout so much but no. Something really funny happened before the London Dungeon. While we were waiting our turn to get in, we waited in front of a restaurant called GREAT BRITISH FISH & CHIPS. We noticed that some workers of the restaurant were always looking at us. After a while, the manager of the restaurant (a great nice man) brought us a big portion of french fries. It was so nice of him! We talked a bit with him about where we came from and why we were there. We even took a picture with him.



After the London Dungeon, we went for dinner to WAGAMAMA. It's an Asian restaurant and I don't like Asian food! :( But I liked my first course, a bit too spicy for me but it was ok. The main dish was not of my taste but it's ok. We can't like everything in life.




After that spicy food we went to the Londoneye. It's really cool to do it once. Seeing all those buildings, the old city and the new city at once! It's really beautiful and I suppose it's even more beautiful being that high at night! 










This was my mini holidays in London. I hope you liked the post because in less than to weeks you'll have my new post about my next destination! 
I have some more pictures of London here for you! I hope I gave you the desire to discover London. It really is a beautiful city and the people are very nice! Thank you and I hope you'll enjoyed the pictures.


















Comments