SUMMER2K15

Aloha people,

Summer is already gone. Cold days are coming or already there. Days are getting smaller. And nothing better than remembering the good summer moments of this year!! 

My summer this year was a little weird because actually I was supposed to stay in Luxembourg and I decided in two or three days to pack all my things and leave. I spent a whole month in Portugal. My holiday was mostly spent in the north but I also went a week to Algarve, the south, and stayed some days in Lisbon. Of course I liked my journey because I went to places I've never been before, what I personally love doing. Seeing new things can be so inspiring to your soul and can change a little your mindset.
I'll show you some of my pictures with the places I've been and some outfits I had. Hope you'll enjoy it! 

First the outfits. There're not a lot but some I really like! 



ADIDAS SUPERSTAR RIZE
You know when you see a pair of shoes and the only thing you say is: I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE.
This happened with those. I love sneakers with platform (you'll notice it in the next picture). The print is beautiful, everything is right there where it should be. 




ALL STAR MONO CANVAS PLATFORM OX
My white babys. White shoes are a must have for summer. I wore them almost everyday because the fit with everything. A Jeans, a hot pants, a dress, etc. I like to see me with platform shoes. They're very inn in Portugal. There you find every type of shoe with platform. 
I bought lots of shoes in Portugal. Those two are my favorites.






DRESS - ZARA
DENIM JACKET - H&M
SHOES - SEASIDE
BLACK MESSENGER BAG - MANGO


 


DRESS - ADIDAS
SHOES - ALL STAR MONO CANVAS PLATFORM OX
BAG - ZARA



DRESS - ZARA
SHOES - ALL STAR MONO CANVAS PLATFORM OX
BAG - ZARA
SUNGLASSES - RAY BAN


Now I'll show you almost all places I've been on my holiday.












BOM JESUS DE BRAGA
On my last post I've already told you some about this place.



















LISBON - PARQUE DAS NAçOES CABLE CAR 
- SINTRA
Lisbon is a city I like a lot even if I haven't been there many times. I just spent there a few days what means I didn't see a lot of it but it was a great time.



























BACALHÔA BUDDHA EDEN
This place is a very beautiful place full of Buddhas! This year was my first time there and I think I will return because it is such a big place I didn't have time to see everything. There is also a wine shop. I bought there a bottle but didn't had the opportunity to taste it yet. But I've been told it's a good wine, let's see. 








GERÊS - CASCATAS DO TAHITI
This was one of my favorite places! SO BEAUTIFUL! This is definitely a place to go! Unfortunately there were so many people but still I think it is a place to visit. It has a very difficult access but it's worth it! 











TERRAS DE BOURO - RIO HOMEM
I also went there one day for my first time. It was very relaxing and quit. Sure it is a place to go with some friends and enjoy the nature and silence. 



ESPINHO
Espinho is a city with beach where I go to every year. 










ALGARVE - PORTIMÃO 
I went for a week to the south of Portugal, which is known for its beautiful beaches. It also was my first time there. It certainly was a good time spent with a lot of fun, new adventures and amazing landscapes. Those last two pictures were definitely the highlight of my holiday. It was so fun sitting in that kind of sofa and floating in high speed in the middle of the ocean. It is something to do in your life at least one time! 





































This was it. I hope I could give you a very little idea of how Portugal is and that I gave you some desire to visit that beautiful country. I'm very happy after spending those spontaneous holidays. I'm very thankful to my family with whom I spent them. 
I needed those holidays to get new ideas, to forget some things, change my mindset, see new things, know new people, get to know some people better. 
We all change a bit after a trip.

Thank you for reading it and I'm waiting impatiently for your feedback. 

XOXO CC. 


Comments