BLACKOUT






Being so busy lately, I haven't got a lot of time to post much. Porto is being a good experience.
Christmas is about to come and I'm so excited about that time of the year. It's one of my favorite. In Porto, we can't say that it's winter here with twenty degrees. Quit hot to what I was used to in Luxembourg. 
As you know, I like going out at night and here's one option of an outfit to wear. Of course it's black and simple. I love to play with black outfits. Black on black on black. The purse I bought on sales once and it's really handy. You can put so much in it. 
To complete the outfit you could just put a coat over your shoulders and it would look so classy. 

If you would like to see different outfits with High Knee Boots, let me know. 







Jumpsuit: ZARA
Boots: BERSHKA
Purse: MANGO