OVERSIZED MOOD


My oversized look! We all have those lazy days and we don't want to wear a skinny jeans. Well here is an option of a cool winter outfit. I was looking so long for ripped jeans but I never found the perfect ones. I found those from the picture, once in Porto but I don't know why I didn't like them. Arrived in Luxembourg, I went to the sales and saw them again and told myself to give them another try. And here they are now and the best is I bought them for less money. The same happened with the aviator jacket. There are so many everywhere for sale but finding the right one, the one which fits your body is actually hard. I found this one with luck because it was the last one! 
If you're wondering about the background; it is in my beautiful, cold country Luxembourg!
The time I was there, it was freezing cold. 


By the way, I wish you all a happy and healthy 2017. I hope all of your dreams come true.
xoxo











AVIATOR JACKET: ZARA
PULLOVER: ZARA
JEANS: PULL&BEAR
BOOTS: PRIMADONNA
CHOKER: PULL&BEAR
WALLET: PARFOIS