Bali, Indonésie

TRAVEL DIARY: BALI



Hellooo people,

I know it has been some time even if I said I would post more, but I cannot control university and a lot has been going on, as you can see by this post! 

It's true, I was in BALI! I still can't believe it, seriously. It's such a different world from what we are used to. 
It was an overall amazing experience and it definitely is a destination where you can travel to twice or more. I'm still amazed by all the beautiful landscapes in Bali. It really is a very charming island with very nice people. We visited mainly two different places, Jimbaran and Ubud. Without any doubt, Ubud is breathtaking. Personally, my favorite places were the Tegalalang Rice Terraces and the Tibumana Waterfall. 
I hope with all the pictures I could give you some desire to go and explore Bali, you won't regret it.

Scroll until the end of the post, there is a little surprise for you! 





























































Comments