R. de Ceuta 23, 4050-191 Porto, Portugal

I'M BACK!




Blazer - Zara
Body - Zara
Jeans - Pull&Bear
Boots - Public Desire
Coat - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Hair Accessories - Stradivarius

It has been some time since I last posted and this year, I want to post more regularly with new stuff, new outfits and new places to visit! 

Wide-leg jeans with boots underneath? Check. Love that style with a tight black body combined with a plaid blazer. You can wear it with any blazer or even with a basic turtleneck sweater. I'm just obsessed with those hair accessories. I saw them on instagram once and checked them out online but they were sold out. So I found those dupes at Stradivarius.

We went to this restaurant, called Nogueira's in the center of Porto and it was delicious. Definitely a must go when you come to Porto. 

Hope you have a nice week!

Comments