FLAWLESS



"You wake up, flawless
Post up, flawless
Ride round in it, flawless
Flossin on that, flawless
This diamond, flawless
My diamond, flawless
This rock, flawless
My Roc, flawless
I woke up like this
I woke up like this
We flawless, ladies tell 'em
I woke up like this
I woke up like this
We flawless, ladies tell 'em
Say I, look so good tonight
God damn, God damn
Say I, look so good tonight
God damn, God damn"



Hello my gorgeous people, I'm just listening Beyoncé at the moment and  E N J O Y I N G.

I picked the lyrics of the song Flawless because I think that some people have to 'hear' they are FLAWLESS. Nowadays there are too many people who aren't comfortable with themselves and more and more girls. But you know it's only a way of thinking. You are beautiful the way you are. I know it's easy said, but if you don't love yourself, who will you ever love? Believe me, you can't love someone without being in love with yourself. Happiness depends just on you and not on a certain person you may be thinking of now. If you love yourself, no one will ever be able to hurt you. No one. 
Being in love with yourself means freedom, happiness, being strong, ...
You are the center of your life, you are YOUR NUMBER ONE. If you want to say no, say no. If you don't want to go, don't go. Hang up with the people you want, no matter what others say. Love unconditionally. Never expect something from others in return. Do things because YOU want to. You are yours and nobody else's.
Everything happens for a reason. Maybe if you're sad now, it's because something wonderful is about to happen. Happiness comes when you least expect.
I hope you'll find one day yourself and be happy with yourself. 
I love youuuuuuuuuuu and you're beautiful and I'm proud of you. :*

Comments

  1. Love love love the head accessory! And yes, you do look flawless girl!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment