BEYONCE - YOURS AND MINE


Hey people, today's post is about a video of Beyonce. I can't tell how many times I already heard it. It's so inspiring. 


" When you grow up, when you learn a few things, you're no longer afraid of letting go. You're no longer afraid of the unknown. You're no longer afraid of going to certain places in your body, in your mind, in your soul that may make you feel uncomfortable. And it all starts with if you can look at yourself in the mirror and you say ' I like that person', you know. If I hadn't gone through you know, some of the painful experiences in my life, I would not be me. "

I took this paragraph from the video because for me it is one of the strongest things she says. Everything that happens in our lives, makes who we are. A difficult goodbye, may be a great hello. But you have to feel comfortable within yourself and not be afraid of new things. Let the things come to you.
I think I don't have to write any more things, the video says already a lot!


" happiness comes from you. no one else can make you happy. you make you happy "

Comments