MADNESS


Hey people, today's post is about my crazy weekend! 
On Friday I went to MClub Luxembourg for the Glow Party, which was organized by 5 different schools from Luxembourg, and it was amaziiiiiiing! I spent the night with good friends. I laughed, I danced, I just had fun! We put colors all over us, everywhere we could. Next year I'll certainly be there again.  





My Saturday night was also spent at MClub Luxembourg, This time with other friends but the same wildness. It was the night "Come fly with M" and we could win 5 pair of Jordans. One way to win them was to score a maximum of points in one minute. Of course I tried and I got 11points AND I had high heels on! It was a pretty good score.



I didn't win but it doesn't matter because I had a good time with my friends! 












I love you my friends and they know it! :* 




" be wild and have fun "













Comments