METALLIC TATTOO

Hey people, 
Today's post is about metallic tattoos which are quit popular at the moment. I already tried it once with tattoos from Claire's but I think they're not very good. The ones from Claire's got away very quick and by putting them on the skin they slipped away. The result wasn't very good. One more minus for them was that when you got clothes on, the textile of the clothes stayed on the tattoo. What means that the tattoo got quick 'dirty'.
Today I tried one from Primark and I'm happy with it! It's not perfect but it's good enough! I don't have the problems I had with the one from Claire's! 
In the packing are three tattoos and I chose for today a mexican skull.
I hope you like it and if you have any questions or comments you're free to write one below! 
Thank you for the positive feedback I had until now! 

C. 



Comments