PUNK & LOVE

I'm so in love with bomber jackets, especially this one. I bought it in Zara and fell immediately in love because of it's back. It says: " Punk & Love; Inspire others". It gives such a cool vibe to any outfit. I combined it here with a backless top from H&M and a Mom Jeans from Pull&Bear. The sneakers are from Puma. I've been searching for them in entire Porto and they were out of stock in every shop. I found them in Luxembourg in Footlocker. I love them because of the oversized laces and even better than that; the shoes came with two kinds of laces! Once with the laces from the picture, they're normal laces and then with laces of silk! So beautiful! 
I've already combined the bomber jacket with a red, backless top, a black jeans and high heels. You can really combine the jacket with almost every style! 






Top - H&M
Bomber Jacket - Zara 
Jeans - Pull&Bear
Purse - SheIn
Sneakers - Puma