ROCK IN RIO 2018


TOP - ZARA│SHORT - ZARA│KIMONO - PULL&BEAR│BELT BAG - BERSHKA








Hey peopleeee, it's a long time ago since I last posted!! Been very busy with uni and other stuff, BUT I'M BACK!!
I hope you are excited as I am because I really enjoy sharing with you my experiences and my outfits. 

Soooo, last weekend I went to Lisbon with a good friend of mine from Porto and we guess what, we went to ROCK IN RIOOO. Simply  a m a z i n g. It was my first time there and you really need to do this at least once in your life! The feeling being in that crowd full of people (85000 people, wow) is just unbelievable. It was just such an authentic, positive vibe. 
The main concerts happening were AGIR (Portuguese singer), ANITTA, DEMI LOVATO (if you click on her name, you can see the last song she sang at RiR) and BRUNO MARS
I liked every concert, but Bruno Mars was epic! Everyone danced and had fun. It's just an indescribable feeling.
I had the honor of meeting a very known blogger from Portugal, Mafalda Castro. I follow her for years and it was so exciting to see her! I still can't believe it. 

The next day we went a little sightseeing in Lisbon. We met with another friend of mine whose studying there. 
First we went for lunch at a really good restaurant Jamie's Italian. Delicious! If you're traveling to Lisbon this summer, you need to pass by. After lunch, we took a ride through the streets of Lisbon and stoped by the Belem Tower and the MAAT museum. At the end of the day, we visited SUD Lisboa, which is a restaurant/ bar and chilled a bit while drinking something.

I really enjoyed those two days and I'm looking forward to go back to Lisbon with a little more time to visit.

Have you been to Lisbon or to Rock in Rio ?

CareyC.


TOP - ZARA │SHORTS - ZARA │BELT BAG - TOPSHOP │SUNGLASSES - STRADIVARIUS











Comments