New York, État de New York, États-Unis

NEW YORK '18






Heyyyy peeps, I hope you all had amazing holidays this summer! 
Well, as you have seen on my Instagram (for those who do not follow me it's @careychanel), I've been to one of my favorite cities ever!!! NEW YORK CITY. 
Everyone who knows me, knows how much I love NYC even if I've never been there before. You can imagine how excited I was when I booked it!
I stayed there for 8 days and we flew with British Airways, very nice flight attendants and very comfortable and relax flight (but I have to say the food on the plane was not for me).  
We went without booking any activities because we wanted to be very spontaneous on what we would visit. 
We stayed at The Roosevelt Hotel in Manhattan, which was very good located. We were like 5minutes away from Times Square, 5th Avenue, etc., so very near of anything. 
We practically did NY by walking, which seemed to me impossible at first, but when you are there it's not so impossible. There are things that are a little more away and for those we took an Uber. And I mean, if you are like 4 people going it's not that much what concerns the price. 
Talking about prices, something that also was on my mind a lot was eating there and I always asked myself if it's really as expensive as everyone says ...and it is quit expensive to eat in a restaurant because you have to leave a tip for the waiter. But if you eat in smaller "restaurants" more like fast food, or hot dogs or whatever that are sold on the street, it's cheaper. I remember once I hate a hot dog (they are very small) with a drink for 5$, which for NY is cheap and ok. 
Of all the monuments, museums or parks we visited, the one I liked more was definitely Brooklyn Bridge, Dumbo (it's where everyone takes a picture between a block where you see the Manhattan Bridge) and the views you get from there! Simply amazing! But I also loved simply walking through the streets of New York. I really can't tell you how amazing it is. The High Line Park is a park near 10th Avenue, which was railway but then they transformed it in a greenway, so basically it's an elevated linear park in NYC, which is very nice to spend an afternoon chilling with some friends in the sun. Times Square is a magical at night, but unfortunately there are a lot of people, really a lot. 

We made a little spontaneous trip of two days to Washington DC to visit some family. We went to the National Mall where you can see the United States Capitol and the Washington Monument. around the National Mall are some interesting museums, that are free to visit. We just went to one of them, which was the Hirshhorn Museum. Then we also went to the Lincoln Memorial, from where you have an amazing view to the Washington Monument and the United States Capitol. It's an art museum where you can always see different  
exhibitions.  We also went to the National Air and Space Museum where you can see planes   and rockets, very interesting for everyone at any ages.  


If you ask me what I thought about my trip to NYC, I would say I LOVED it. Everyone knows this is my world, my dream come true! And I recommend it to everyone. Everyone needs to visit NYC once in their life. It's completely another world, other mentalities. I was there only a week and got so many compliments from strangers, so you can understand when I say "other mentalities" because in Luxembourg that doesn't happen. 
I left all the pictures down below so you can see them and you are free to ask me anything about my trip or about NY. 

I hope you liked my post and I would be very happy if you could leave a comment with your thoughts on this post.
Thank you my loves for always staying loyal and reading my posts!
I hope I'll have more to show you in the future! 
XX
















































































































































Comments